Sarah is a Registered member of the Craniosacral Therapy Association (CSTA).
She treats all ages of people from newborn babies to the elderly, with a whole range of conditions, although she has a special interest in working with babies and children and people suffering the effects of trauma, anxiety, depression and stress.
Sarah is a mother of two children and helps clients to find relief from pain and stress, both physical and emotional. She supports them towards a healthier, happier, more empowered life.
- Hands on Trauma, Katherine Ukleja D.O., RCST., BCST
- Advanced Craniosacral Workshop for Babies & Toddlers, Richard Kramer RCST
- Power Points and Clinical Practice, Michael Kern D.O., BCST., ND
- Craniosacral Therapy Educational Trust (CTET) Practitioner’s Diploma
- International Affiliation of Biodynamic Trainings (700 hour Practitioner Training)
- CTET Anatomy and Physiology Foundation Certificate
Sarah’s clinics are in East Malling and Kings Hill, Kent.