Sarah Johnson – Craniosacral Therapist, Kent
Sarah trained with the Craniosacral Therapy Educational Trust (CTET) in London, and graduated in 2011. She has a busy practice in Kent, with clinics in both East and West Malling. Sarah also works as a supervising tutor at the CTET’s teaching clinic in Highbury and Islington.
Sarah loves her work and treats people of all ages from newborn babies to the elderly, with a whole range of conditions, although she has a special interest in working with babies and children and people suffering the effects of trauma, anxiety, depression and stress.
She is a mother of two children and helps clients to find relief from pain and stress, both physical and emotional, thereby helping them move towards a healthier, happier, more empowered life.
Sarah is a registered member of the Craniosacral Therapy Association (CSTA) and works within their code of ethics.
- Craniosacral Therapy for Babies, Children and Teens, Richard Davison RCST
- Trauma, Attachment, Affect Dysregulation and Shame: Treating the Seeds and the Cycle of Self-Destructive Behaviours, Lisa Ferentz LCSW-C DAPA
- Hands on Trauma, Katherine Ukleja D.O., RCST., BCST
- Advanced Craniosacral Workshop for Babies & Toddlers, Richard Kramer RCST
- Power Points and Clinical Practice, Michael Kern D.O., BCST., ND
- Craniosacral Therapy Educational Trust (CTET) Practitioner’s Diploma
- International Affiliation of Biodynamic Trainings (700 hour Practitioner Training)
- CTET Anatomy and Physiology Foundation Certificate
“In order to cure the human body, it is necessary to have a knowledge of the whole of things”
The Rocks Road, East Malling village, West Malling, Kent ME19 6AT
Kings Hill, West Malling
Harmonia Therapies, Suite 31, 3 Churchill Square, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent ME19 4YU