Sarah is a very experienced and well respected Craniosacral Therapist (CST), having trained with the Craniosacral Therapy Educational Trust (CTET) in London, and graduating in 2011. She runs a busy clinical practice in East Malling, near Maidstone, Kent.
Sarah also teaches CST with Body Intelligence and is a Craniosacral Therapy Association (CSTA) accredited supervisor, providing mentoring and support to other therapists. Her teaching background includes tutoring at the CTET’s student clinic in London.
Sarah lives locally, is a mum of two children and loves practising Craniosacral Therapy because it helps people to find relief from pain and stress, both physical and emotional, thereby helping them move towards a healthier, happier, more empowered life.
Sarah is a registered member of the CSTA and works within their code of ethics. She is also a member of the International Affiliation of Biodynamic Trainings.
- Foundation in Core Process Psychotherapy, Karuna Institute
- Core and Therapeutic Supervision, CSTD London
- Introduction to Somatic Experiencing, SOS Internationale
- Trauma, Attachment, Affect Dysregulation and Shame, Khiron House
- Clinic Tutor Skills, CTET
- CST for Young People, Richard Davison
- Hands on Trauma, Katherine Ukleja D.O., RCST., BCST
- Advanced Craniosacral Workshop for Babies & Toddlers, Richard Kramer RCST
- Power Points and Clinical Practice, CTET
- Craniosacral Therapy Educational Trust (CTET) Practitioner’s Diploma
- International Affiliation of Biodynamic Trainings (700 hour Practitioner Training)
- CTET Anatomy and Physiology Foundation Certificate
Sarah’s clinic is in East Malling village, near Maidstone, Kent.