Sarah is a very experienced and well respected Craniosacral Therapist, having trained with the Craniosacral Therapy Educational Trust (CTET) in London, and graduating in 2011.
She runs busy clinics in East Malling and Kings Hill and spent a number of years as a tutor at the CTET’s teaching clinic in London.
Sarah lives locally, is a mum of two children and loves practising Craniosacral Therapy because it helps people to find relief from pain and stress, both physical and emotional, thereby helping them move towards a healthier, happier, more empowered life.
Sarah is a registered member of the Craniosacral Therapy Association (CSTA) and works within their code of ethics. She is also a member of the International Affiliation of Biodynamic Trainings and provides supervision to other therapists.
- Foundation in Core Process Psychotherapy, Karuna Institute
- Core and Therapeutic Supervision, CSTD London
- Introduction to Somatic Experiencing, SOS Internationale
- Trauma, Attachment, Affect Dysregulation and Shame, Khiron House
- Clinic Tutor Skills, CTET
- CST for Young People, Richard Davison
- Hands on Trauma, Katherine Ukleja D.O., RCST., BCST
- Advanced Craniosacral Workshop for Babies & Toddlers, Richard Kramer RCST
- Power Points and Clinical Practice, CTET
- Craniosacral Therapy Educational Trust (CTET) Practitioner’s Diploma
- International Affiliation of Biodynamic Trainings (700 hour Practitioner Training)
- CTET Anatomy and Physiology Foundation Certificate
Sarah’s clinics are in East Malling and Kings Hill, Kent.